WE WILL RIDE THE BICYCLE TOGETHER
Language, Skin color or appearance, Culture, and Everything. Living in the whole new place would be to make you lonely and definitely hard experience. When we miss our family and friends. When we would like to tell someone our woes. It feels lonely. At this time, the best thing you can do is outdoor activity. Cycling. This is the one of best activity in our daily life. Bicycle is faster than running but slower than motor vehicles. So, Cycling is helping with taking a walk at the strange place and a narrow alley more comfortable. Bicycle is to be your foot on your way to and from work as well. In addition, Bicycle give us benefit a lot. I guess Bicycle is the best invention in human history. You can get bicycle goods, repair your parts, and make new friends at #RIDEWITHYOU. No doubt.
Before I open #RIDEWITHYOU, I hoped to live abroad and travel around the new world with my own handmade bicycle. I had eagerly studied English on my own for a year. Finally, I worked for Canadian bike shop named Ridley’s Cycle from halfway across the world. Ridley’s Cycle opened in the heart of Calgary, Canada in 1945 after WWII. I was a senior service technician of service department in Ridley’s Cycle. While I had worked for Canadian bike shop, I enthusiastically took a trip around North America. These were a big challenge in my entire life and my eye opening experience.
With my own handmade bicycle at Banff (Alberta, Canada)
Not only that, I have been through diverse bicycle business experiences. For example, I am the first bicycle journalist who was a mechanic in Korea. I frequently had a chance to meet many people who were celebrities, pro cycling athletes, related businessmen, and bicycle world tourists around the world. I have really been learning plenty of valuable experiences from them. So, I can explain about the bicycle problem or something in English for communication with you. That way is more comfortable solution than other bike shop in Ulsan. And also, I already know that people meet with a difficulty problem from abroad. I love taking a trip. For these reason, I could help you with living life in Korea and give prime information about journey in Korea even Asia.
#RIDEWITHYOU even has a special space as a bicycle theme coffee bar. It is totally different atmosphere from other bike shop in Korea. You could spend your rad time with healthy friends who are becoming one from bicycle. If you don’t ride the bicycle. No problem. You can stop by #RIDEWITHYOU, keep your composure, learn Korean, and culture or something like Café.
We have a wide variety of new bikes including road, comfort, hybrid, and mountain bikes. Our knowledgeable staff will be happy to help you compare different styles and make an informed choice about what will be best for your needs. We are also a full service bicycle repair shop, offering everything from spoke adjustments and wheel truing to brand new bicycles and parts. We offer comprehensive bicycle repair as well as selling bicycle parts and tools for those who prefer to do their own work. Even we provide the best possible packing and shipping service when you get back your country or whenever you need.
Do you know Ulsan where has lots of enjoyable things? Bike path, Beautiful mountain, Ocean, Night life, and Everything you have been looking for. Please visit #RIDEWITHYOU right away. Make your new buddies who are our healthy guests. Get tourist information easily. If you don’t buy bike or something. It’s okay. Have a cup of coffee when you feel lonely or whenever you want. Let fly your depressed feeling away. Please make beautiful memories you never forget here. We will warm welcome to you.
Seungwook Eddy Lee
2017 ~ Bicycle Culture Place <#RIDEWITHYOU>, Director (Ulsan, Korea)
2015 ~ 16 Canadian Bike Shop <Ridley’s Cycle>, Senior Service Technician (Calgary, Canada)
2012 ~ 14 Bicycle Lifestyle Magazine <baqui>, Team Leader of Editorial Department (Seoul, Korea)
└ Selected the Employee of Year (2012 baqui 100)
└ Published a Professional Road Cycling Magazine ‘onroad’
2010 ~ 12 Bike Shop <BIKE HOUSE>, Manager (Ulsan, Korea)
2010 ~ Korea Bicycle Mechanic Association, Adviser (Seoul, Korea)
└ Incorporated Association ‘KBMA’ Adviser
└ Volunteer Bicycle Mechanic of 2010 Hi Seoul Bicycle Festival
2009 ~ Bike Blog <PIAARANG.COM>, Journalist (Ulsan, Korea)
└ Recommendation blog of bicycle part on Korean portal site (Naver.com, Daum, Etc.)
└ Contributed about related bicycle articles to many popular magazine and newspaper
Our Service Guarantee
We guarantee complete work on any bike you buy from #RIDEWITHYOU. We even guarantee our work on bikes we don't sell as long as they were originally purchased from an Independent Bicycle Dealer. Our guarantee means you only pay for our service once. If you're not satisfied, we will continue to diagnose and service your bike for FREE (up to 30 days after the original service), until it's right as long as the problem is specifically related to our service.
Customer Loyalty Benefit Program
We believe, when you purchase a new bicycle or upgrade your current one, you make an investment with us. We appreciate your business and express that by making a commitment to you in the cost of our service labor. Tune-Up Prices and Descriptions Full List of Service Charges We are open Where we are 80, Yempo-ro, Jung-gu, Ulsan, Korea (TEL. 070-8899-5678)
- If you purchase a new bike from us, we offer two Deluxe Tune-Ups in the first year of ownership for FREE. That's a \150,000 value. Parts not included.
- We also offer a 10% discount on all service labor on bikes purchased from us for any repair on the bike for as long as you own the bike.
- If you purchase any part or accessory from us over \50,000, we will offer you a 10% discount on the install of that part or accessory.
- No additional work is required to qualify. Simply buy from us and we'll make sure you receive your labor discounts automatically.
Additional shop supply charges may apply. Bikes brought in excessively dirty will require an additional cleaning charge.
Basic Tune-Up 25,000won: Recommended for bikes that are already in decent shape and need some minor attention for that weekend ride.
- Brake adjustment
- Shifter and derailleur adjustment
- Lubrication of cables and housing and drivetrain
- Safety check on all hardware and accessories
Drive Tune-Up 45,000won: The Drive-train Tune is for when just your drive-train is in need of extra attention.
- Includes Basic Tune-Up
- Full detailed cleaning of chain, cassette, and crankset
- Detailed cleaning of both derailleurs
- Shifter and derailleur adjustments
- Full lubrication of drivetrain and shifter cables and housing
- It allows for the installation of any drive-train part for FREE
Deluxe Tune-Up 65,000won: TWO FREE within first year of a new bike purchase through Loyalty Program
Recommended for when your whole bike needs extra attention.
- Includes all Basic Tune-Up services
- Precision wheel truing and hub adjustments
- Shifter and derailleur adjustments
- Front and rear brake adjustments
- Bottom bracket and Headset adjustment
- Lubrication of cables, pivot points, and drivetrain
- Light frame and wheel cleaning
Pro Tune-Up 85,000won: The detailed cleaning of the entire drivetrain
- Includes all of the Deluxe Tune-Up services
- Degreasing of the chain, crankset, and cassette and detailed cleaning
- Lubrication of all drivetrain components
- Free install of 1 drivetrain component
Expert Tune-Up 125,000won: Detailed drivetrain cleaning and labor for the installation of cables, housing, and bar tape or grips
- Includes a Pro Tune-Up
- Removal of drivetrain for detailed cleaning
- Free installation of cables and housing (internal cable charges may apply)
- Free installation of any drivetrain component
Complete Overhaul 159,000won: Suspension components extra
- Complete disassembly of bike down to the bare frame
- Headset, hubs, and bottom bracket overhauled
- Full detail cleaning and polish of the frame and all components
- Free installation of any new parts
Monday - Saturday 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
(Closed on Sunday)
#RIDEWITHYOU DIRECTOR, EDDY LEE
Tune-Up Prices and Descriptions Full List of Service Charges We are open Where we are 80, Yempo-ro, Jung-gu, Ulsan, Korea (TEL. 070-8899-5678)
Full List of Service Charges
We are open
Where we are
80, Yempo-ro, Jung-gu, Ulsan, Korea (TEL. 070-8899-5678)